In photo organizing having tools to help you be more efficient is key. Efficiency equals profitability. This photo organizing forms bundle is a set of forms that will help you be more efficient. The photo organizing forms bundle includes 7 forms that you can use with all your clients. They are super easy to use however, to ensure total success we include an easy to follow tutorial.
- Digital Photo Organizing Checklist. Stop repeating instructions to clients about how to manage their digital photo collections. Print this out for them and check things off as you work together. Each month or quarter follow up with them and find out how the system is working. This is an excellent way to stay in touch with your clients. This is an editable pdf which means you can also use it on your computer.
- Printed Photo Preparation Checklist. This checklist helps you prepare for getting printed photos organized. You can share the list with your client.
- Physical Inventory Form. Do you ever need to remove photos from a client’s home? Do you worry about accurately documenting it? This form helps you account for the type and style of photos. When finished you can easily email to your client for their records.
- Individual Timeline. Would you like a better way to keep track of your client’s kids details? This solution will make you look like a genius. The individual timeline form is a simple entry of data and click. It lets you type all the key information for your client’s individual family members in one place. Print it and keep next to you while organizing.
- Family Timeline. Would you like a better way to keep track of your clients family details? This solution will make you look like a genius. The family timeline form is a simple entry of data and click. It lets you type all the key information for your client’s family members in one place and on one document. Print it and keep next to you while organizing!
- Potential Client Assessment Questions Form. This form has smart questions to ask a potential client. It eliminates overwhelm and instills confidence. Use this form to help turn a potential client into a client.
- Potential Client Assessment Recap Form. This form is a professional summary of the projects that the potential client wants to work on. It helps you rank the project’s importance and add details based on your conversation. You can send this form to the potential client at the end of your call.
- No physical product will be shipped. This is a digital product, so all sales are final and refunds and exchanges are not available.
- All forms need Adobe® Acrobat Reader free software to open, use, save and print.
- Training and tools are designed for individual small business owners with less than 3 employees. Please email us for enterprise pricing.