Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | TuneIn | RSS
Episode #31 of our podcast is about fun things to do with your photos. Most of us are self-isolating and practicing social distancing and might be feeling a bit glum. This is an ideal time to embrace your photos in fun and creative ways. If you want to jump right to our tips we have added the times below. Get started today!
Note: Some links below may be affiliate links which means we’ll receive compensation if you purchase through the links (at no additional cost to you and help support this podcast so thank you!). Please know that we only recommend products and services we have tested and tried ourselves.
Print, Digital, Project & Photo Story Tips:
- [4:30] – Print photo tip: how to enjoy your old photo albums
- [8:45] – Print photo tip: surprising your kids with photos in unexpected places
- [11:21] – Digital photo tip: backup your photos. We recommend Backblaze for your computer & iMazing for your phone
- [13:06] – Digital photo tip: text a favorite photo to let a family member know you are thinking of them
- [15:38] – Photo project tip: make a “photo projects” folder
- [18:06] – Photo project tip: make photo cards for any occasions – think Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, etc..
- [21:00] – Photo stories tip: call your oldest relative and have them tell you a story about a photo or a special memory – go here to see what a Taylor Tot is!
- [25:55] – Photo stories tip: take a photo of your favorite object and tell its story
- For more photo fun project ideas visit this blog post: Connect with Family & Friends with 7 Days of Fun Print Photo Projects
If you want to start scanning your print photos, get our 5 Expert Scanning Tips freebie today!
Or, pick up our Scanning eBook! You will learn an efficient workflow, scanning tips, scanning settings, and much more!
Give yourself peace of mind and start creating your family photo legacy today! It’s so worth it!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If you’re on a journey to get your photos organized and tell their stories we would love for you to subscribe today: Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you are feeling some photo love, we would be most appreciative if you wrote a review for us on iTunes. We love to hear from our listeners and reviews also help other people find our podcast.