Last modified: April 27, 2020.
Welcome to PPO Studio! (a.k.a. “we” or “us” or the “Company”). The following terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) (collectively, these “Terms of Service”) apply to your use of the following website domains owned by S and R Studio LP:
including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the website(s) listed above.
We want to keep our relationship with you as lean and informal as possible, but please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the site. By using the Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Should you disagree with some of the provisions herein, you can either leave the website, or contact us at email@example.com
Digital Product Details, Delivery Terms & Services
Your purchase, invoice payment and receipt of files or coaching services means that you have read and accepted of terms of service below.
- No physical product is shipped; product delivery is through digital downloads via email or download link within 24 hours.
- Refunds cannot be provided on any forms or templates due to the nature of delivery. There is no way to make a “return”.
- We only accept PayPal; you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card
- PPO Studio retains the copyright to all designs and templates.
- When you purchase a product, you are purchasing a “license to use: the products within set boundaries.
- Our products and templates are licensed for one use/purpose – for photo organizers to use to enhance their own photo images and for business marketing and advertising purposes.
- You may not resell, redistribute, share or alter the design in whole or in part for any reason or sell the finished product in an online or physical store.
Please note emails are answered within 24 hours whenever possible during regular business hours on Monday-Thursday. Any weekend emails will be answered on Monday or Tuesday with the exception of holidays. If after 24 hours you still have not received your files, please check your spam/junk folder. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by PPO Studio and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Our material, paid or free on this or our other domains are owned by us and not to be reproduced in any way. Material includes anything on our website(s), graphics, designs, blog posts, programs, training, courses, digital downloads and/or any related communications or digital or print products.
- Download one copy of the materials (information or digital download) on PPO Studio’s website for personal, non-commercial use for your personal small business. Access for additional staff or subcontractors must be purchased separately
- Use our copyrighted materials with our consent as long as you give proper attribution to PPO Studio and cite us as source and creators.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except your own personal small business usage;
- attempt to reproduce or “repurpose” any part of our information, ideas, tools, strategies, courses, recordings and/or trainings for distribution as your own work;
- distribute any of our information, ideas, tools, strategies, courses, recordings and/or trainings and claim as your own
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer any of our information, ideas, tools, strategies, courses, recordings and/or trainings to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PPO Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PPO Studio’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. PPO Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, PPO Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
We may share the success of an existing or prior client if given permission by individual. As with any business, results may vary. There are no guarantees of your level of success or income you may earn. The use of our information, ideas, tools, strategies, courses, recordings and/or trainings should be chosen using your own due diligence and you agree that we cannot guarantee and are not liable for your success or income level.
The site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. There is no additional cost to you if you choose to click our affiliate links. We will inform you when one of our links is an affiliate link. Our affiliates include the following:
•CJ Affiliate by Conversant
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
If you have signed up for a payment plan, you hereby authorize our continued access to your financial information stored by our third party financial processing company until your payment plan is complete, as set forth in your acceptance of the purchase terms upon checkout.
In no event shall PPO Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PPO Studio’s website, even if PPO Studio or a PPO Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on PPO Studio’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PPO Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. PPO Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However PPO Studio does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by PPO Studio.
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of GA, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review these terms periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any changes to these terms, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.
Last modified: April 27, 2020.